Fodder chopper, as the name suggests, is one of the very basic farming tools that can chop fodder utilized as feed by herds of cattle present on the farms. To make fodder easily chewable for farm animals, its size should be reduced to its minutest form. And this size reduction can only be achieved through a high-end fodder chopper, exclusively available at Tractors Zimbabwe at budget-friendly rates.
- Grass, hay, and other essential crops that are to be fed can be chopped down.
- A reduction in the amount of waste developed is seen.
- Durable and economical.
- The fodder produced as a result is entirely taken up by the animals and no traces of waste are left behind.
- Very productive.
- Affordable and easy to maintain.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Of genuine export quality.
- Is compatible with all the 50 HP tractors.
- Robust iron frame can be seen.
- Steel blades made are of exemplar quality.
- The estimated weight is 75 Kg.
- Manually driven as well as PTO.
- The estimated blade size is 510 mm.
- A total of 2 cutting blades.
Tractors Zimbabwe is the most responsive tractor dealer, supplying agricultural resources to farmers of Zimbabwe and other African countries too. We own agricultural resources that are of remarkable quality and have a high repute in the niche market. Fodder choppers of stellar performance are available at Tractors Zimbabwe and can be delivered to your doorstep by following an extremely easy guideline.