A front blade is an easy-to-operate farming device responsible for the leveling of the soil surface. In addition to farmers, the rest of the population is also familiar with front blades because of their tremendous everyday applications. A front blade, being a multipurpose farm implement, can be used by farmers for snow clearing, land leveling, or commuting of a variety of bulk objects. A hydraulic system fitted within, increase the efficiency of operations of the front blade which is why it is abundantly found in the inventory of Zimbabwean farmers.
- Can be adhered to compatible farm tractors belonging to various brands.
- The handling time is reduced greatly.
- Multipurpose and easy to operate.
- Affordable and has greater utilization ratios.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Of genuine export quality.
- Non-handy substances, such as soil, snow, gravel, sand, etc. that cannot be handled easily can be transported in bulk quantity via this farm implement.
- Is compatible with all the 50 HP to 85 HP tractors.
- The edge of cutting is measured to be: 152mm (6″) x 12.7mm (1/2″) section high.
- The maximum lifting capacity of the blade is 533 mm.
- Underground depth is measured to be 102 mm.
Farmers of Zimbabwe are deprived of very basic farm implements which is why sometimes they are unable to complete farming operations within m time. Tractors Zimbabwe provides farmers with reliable farming resources. Zimbabwean farmers make use of these resources and henceforth can utilize tremendous farming opportunities. We at Tractors Zimbabwe want to reduce the farming burden, by making crucial and mechanized farm implements easily available and affordable. You can find high-quality front blades at Tractors Zimbabwe for increasingly productive farming results.