For heavy-duty lifting, a typical lifting device known as a jib crane is widely used by farmers all around the globe. A jib crane can be understood as a horizontal crane and is used in a number of industrial applications besides farming operations. This incredibly sturdy farm implement in Zimbabwe lifts strenuous weights effortlessly and moves them to the desired location. The weight-carrying journey, from lifting to transporting is quite safe with jib cranes. A jib crane is one of the safest and sound farm implements categorized for loading and unloading.
- Loading and unloading heavyweights are exceptional.
- Economical and makes the handling of weight pretty easy.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Of genuine export quality.
- Can be easily attached and detached from a tractor of compatible range.
- Is compatible with all the 50 HP and above horse-powered tractors.
- The estimated weight of the implements is 70 Kg.
- The overall length is 2.54 meters.
- The hitch pin is of CAT II type.
- The average height is 3 meters.
- Can carry approximately 500 Kg.
Tractors Zimbabwe is an acclaimed tractor dealer, working tirelessly to provide farmers with a premium range of agricultural machinery. This dynamic agricultural machinery helps farmers with the swift and smooth execution of farming operations to raise their standards of living. You can find quality jib cranes and other weight lifting tractor mounted farm implements that are reasonably priced exclusively at Tractors Zimbabwe.