A potato harvester is a tractor-mounted farm attachment used for lifting potatoes off the ground. A Diablo coiler is fitted within to ensure the procedure of picking potatoes is smooth and effective. After the potatoes are collected, the subsequent soil is sieved out easily. With the help of potato harvesters, huge quantities of potatoes can be picked up easily in a minimized time frame.
- Is verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Of genuine quality.
- Potatoes are separated through a hassle-free process.
- Loose soil is sieved out through a series of web.
- Circular blades are attached to make the cutting procedure effective.
- A hydraulic drive is used to initiate the process.
- Affordable and resilient.
- All tractors featuring 50 HP or above are compatible.
- The approximate width is measured to be 5.5 feet.
- The approximate height is measured to be 3 feet.
- The approximate digging width is 53 inches.
- The average length is measured to be 9 feet.
Farmers of Zimbabwe have been deprived of basic and modern farming assets. These farmers were still cultivating with the prevalent farming measures that were time-consuming and quite stressful. Tractors Zimbabwe has helped farmers of Zimbabwe in their everyday agricultural pursuits by offering them modern and affordable farm implements for sale in Zimbabwe. With these farming essentials, the entire cultivation process is smooth and swift. Grab these affordable and top-of-the-line farm implements from our tractor dealers in Zimbabwe and increase your crop yields.