With a precise and workable farm implement like that of a cotton ridger multiple export quality crops can be ridged including sugarcane, maize, cotton, potato, etc., The cotton ridger available at Tractors Zimbabwe is used to build ridges of equivalent distance. This multipurpose farm implement works as an inter-row cultivator and is responsible for the creation of ridges in the agricultural field. For the farmers of Zimbabwe, a cotton ridger can suffice the requirement of an earthing tool.
- Essential ridges are built to support the growth of worthy crops.
- Genuine quality.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification laws.
- Affordable and works fine with top-quality farm tractors.
- Tractor performance is enhanced.
- The soil production is continued.
- Adjustments can be made in the size of the ridge.
- Is compatible with all the tractors featuring 60 HP to 70 HP.
- Type of hydraulic.
- A total of 9 tines can be seen working.
- The overall length is measured to be 90 inches.
- The overall width is measured to be 36 inches.
- The overall height is measured to be 43 inches.
- Adjustments can be made in tine depths as well as row spacing.
Tractors Zimbabwe is an acclaimed tractor dealer, providing farming services in the form of modernized and durable agricultural tools, running for life. These farm implements, including cotton ridgers and many more, do not only assist in the smoother harvest of the significant crops but also simplify hectic farming procedures which otherwise would consume entire weeks. We at Tractors Zimbabwe have been trying hard to bring quality farm implements to the doorsteps of the farmers who were previously deprived of the basic farm necessities.