A rotary slasher is a sturdy and handy farm tool that can be used by Zimbabwean farmers for slashing pasture, necessary for feeding the farm cattle. In doing so, the organic matter which is left behind remains on the ground. Slashing pasture and grass with the help of a rotary slasher is one of the most feasible and modern methods of slashing. The excessive growth of weeds and wild grass on the lateral sides of grasslands and agricultural fields is also cut down via this crucial farm implement.
- Tractor attachment is easy.
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to operate.
- Affordable and yields flawless results.
- Even the densest of shrubs can be chopped off with the help of rotator blades.
- No matter what the growing crop is, maize, cotton, tobacco, etc. this farm implement can cut down anything coming its way.
- Various cutting heights can be achieved.
- An enduring and sturdy frame is present to be able to deal with heavy loads.
- All tractors featuring 50 Hp to 75 Hp are compatible.
- The average weight includes 190 Kg.
- A total of 3 blades can be seen working.
- The optimum width measured is 175 cm.
- The mounting type is of center mounting type.
Tractors Zimbabwe has been offering remarkable quality farming resources that can aid farmers with their agricultural chores. To make farming easier and simpler than ever, mechanized farm implements for sale in Zimbabwe are made available through reputed tractor dealers, namely Tractors Zimbabwe. For increasing the productivity of your crop yields, just call us or email us and our sales representatives will guide you through.