An everyday farm implement is a fodder cutter, which can be found in almost all farm inventories. The presence of a fodder cutter makes a farmer independent to make fodder of their own. A fodder cutter can also be named as a chaff cutter. When the animal fodder is cut down with a workable fodder cutter, the heaps of fodder produced are of minimal size and therefore can be gulped down the throat of farm animals without rejecting any part of it.
- Durable and economical.
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain.
- Food produced is of great nutritious value.
- Fewer wastage ratios.
- Sharp and long-lasting blades that work for a lifetime.
- A variety of crops can be cut down.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Of genuine export quality.
- Feed is affordable.
- Forage quality is improved and the animals engulf it.
- Forage produced is of extremely small size.
- A total of 2 and 4 discs and knives can be found respectively.
- Is compatible with all the 50 HP tractors.
- The optimum weight calculated is 375 Kg.
Zimbabwean farmers are hunting for the most reasonable and quality-oriented farm implements that are nowhere to be found. These farmers, despite being tired had to work round the clock to reach the expected ratios of harvesting crops. With Tractors Zimbabwe, farming struggles come to an end, and more organized and mechanized farming measures have come to the limelight. Besides, a brief understanding of the available tractor attachments is also available at our tractor dealers. Therefore, order our result-driven farm implements for sale in Zimbabwe and maximize your harvesting potential.