One of the most considerable and skillful farm implements among the range of modern farm implements is the offset disc harrow. For soil preparation, many crucial farm implements are used by Zimbabwean farmers but the offset disc harrow is the most productive of them all. It can serve multiple purposes in the fields of Zimbabwe, most likely, superficial ploughing, debris burial, and clods shattering. This resilient and sturdy farm implement can be effectively used in medium and light soil types.
- Sandy soil types are the best for the utility of this farm implement.
- The approximate tillage depth is measured to be 127~178 Mm.
- Qualitative born steel discs made harrows resistive and depict hardness of 48~52 HRC.
- Angle adjustment is made easy and more effective.
- In terms of efficiency, this farm implement can be maintained easily.
- Economical and easy to carry multiple farming operations.
- Attached or trailed positions can be changed subjected to requirements.
- Affordable and unique in terms of applications.
- Is compatible with all the 50 Hp to 85 Hp tractors.
- The average measured weight is 685 to 770 Kg.
- The total number of discs varies in between 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24.
- The disc size is measured up to 24 inches.
- Bearing hubs include 4,6, 8.
- The optimum distance between the discs is 228/9”.
- The optimum working width is 55 to 75 inches.
Zimbabwean farmers do not need to worry anymore as tractors Zimbabwe is one of the most suitable and rightful places to invest in for the purchase of excellent farm tractors and farm implements in Zimbabwe. Over the years, Tractor Zimbabwe has supplied farming resources to farmers who were looking for durable and resilient agricultural machinery. To get your hands on the most practical and productive range of agricultural implements, you must contact Tractors Zimbabwe soon.