A potato digger is a tractor-mounted farm implement that is mainly responsible for harvesting potatoes without damaging them. A potato digger makes use of a digger web that picks up potatoes and transfers these potatoes to the sieving web where the excess sand picked along the potatoes is sieved out. The potato digger components include a shovel, two-gauge wheels, rod chain conveyor, and gearbox.
- Is verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Of genuine quality.
- Potatoes obtained from the field are injury free.
- This farm implement uses circular blades to easily chop the potato stalks.
- Affordable and durable.
- Loose soil is sieved out.
- A hydraulic drive is attached to the farm implement, catalyzing the harvesting of potatoes.
- All tractors featuring 50 Hp or above are compatible.
- The average seed capacity is measured to be 240 to 600 Kg.
- The estimated line-to-line capacity is 28 inches to 300 inches.
- The average working width is measured to be 40 inches.
- The average working depth is measured to be 10 inches.
- Seed spacing is measured to be 6 inches.
Tractors Zimbabwe has become one of the most trusted and affordable tractor dealers, operating in Zimbabwe as well as other African countries. This tractor dealer owns a great variety of farm tractors and farm implements, which are crucial for the progressive development of the agricultural sector of Zimbabwe. These farm implements can produce higher crop yields while greatly minimizing farming stress. Potato diggers at affordable rates and of genuine quality are exclusively available at Tractors Zimbabwe.