A rotary tiller cultivator is a very useful farm implement that can be mounted with a compatible tractor and successfully performs secondary tilling. This essential farm implement is responsible for soil loosening, soil aerating, and soil preparation for newer crop generation. It has been recognized with a couple of names such as rototiller, power tiller, rotavator, rotary hoe, or motorized cultivator. Its curved tines are dragged by either 2WD tractors or 4WD tractors, to ensure the seedbed is readily available for the next steps of cultivation.
- Can perform in the roughest of soil, especially Zimbabwean soil.
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to operate.
- Is verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Of genuine quality.
- Approximately 7 – 10 inches deep, soil can be aerated.
- Turning, mixing, and breaking soil is quite effective.
- The available number of blades are 34, 36, 42, 48, 54, and 58.
- All tractors featuring 50 Hp are compatible.
- The average weight calculated is 700 Kg.
- The average working depth is 220 mm.
- The working width on average is calculated to be 2400 mm.
Zimbabwe and its agricultural productivity need to be raised for improving the standards of living for the poor community. Moreover, the current economy of the country needs to be strengthened by incoming waves of foreign exchange which could only be achieved when top-quality crops are exported. In doing so, farmers should be using technology-driven farm implements, available at Tractors Zimbabwe.